Lets see how this Christmas crap will go this year, how many people will get pissed off with me because of my anxiety? Last year it was 3, lets hope that with the 5th Christmas with another family they finally will accept me and that it will bring it down to ZERO. But I guess time will tell. . .Only a few more weeks until the most awful day of the year, and to be honest it could almost be that time to start counting down days but I truly don't even know what day Christmas lands on. I'll get a few months of freedom before I begin to think about how much I hate Christmas starting in May, and start counting down the months to hell.
On a lighter note: I did another weigh in, along with measuring my inches I'm down a total of 18lbs and I've lost a total of 7 inches. My thighs and my boobs have been shrinking the most, thank goodness. . . I can't wait until my baby belly goes away. I've lost all my April weight, but I just cannot drop what I gained from Isla.
Here is some thinspiration for the week:

No comments:
Post a Comment