Thursday, December 8, 2011

My newest of many challenges . . .





After having a ridiculously stressful week of at home, and especially school I have decided to add the P90x to my routine once I buy some of the equipment. This week I've been getting bugged and picked on at school for my body shape, hot topic was my "thunder thighs", and my "bow legs". I'm a sensitive person, I've mentioned this to them a few times and laughed about it to act like it didn't bother me, but it does. So here is a high five to those people whom added to my complex - You've earned it!!
They might be having fun teasing me, and thinking it's okay because it's "innocent" but it isn't so innocent to me. I guess the bullying doesn't stop after high school, it goes right into adult life as well. I honestly don't need reminders of my flaws, I see each and everyone of them EVERY SINGLE DAY and they make me cry. I don't deserve to have my suffering be someone elses entertainment. What a cruel world we live in.

P90x is a program to get in shape and to lead a healthier life style. This will help change and shape my exercise routines, and it will defiantly make a difference in how I eat, what I eat, and if I eat. This is a program that is not for the weak, and I believe I can do this. In 90 days starting in the last weeks of December I will be (hopefully) where I'd like to be. It might be more of a struggle for me because I don't have a support group at all, last time I told someone I was going to go for a run, she laughed at me . . . thanks! (you know who you are). I also know I cannot depend on Jeffrey, when I brought this program up, he made excuses to not do it with me (claims we need a trainer for such a program... right); I guess video games are more important than helping me for 45 minutes out of his day. OH WELL!

Here is some examples before and afters these are changes made in 90 days!:



Today I decided to try something a little bit different and use my old self as my thinserpartion. This was 2 months before I met Jeffrey and became pregnant with Isla. I was thin, toned, and beautiful! I cannot wait to get back to this:


March just cannot come soon enough!


A moment past the lips a life time on the hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment