
Semester 1 is finally over! I can now concentrate on staying home with my girls for a few weeks Before semester two starts up again I have to make the decision of whether or not I plan on continuing after second semester, if so that means I will have my diploma by December!
I've hit a plateau in my weight loss (other than the 8lbs I lost this week because of stress... but it will be back, it's just hiding) so, instead of my regular routine I had decided tonight that I am just going to work out as hard as I possibly can. Now I don't think I should do this every night, I could possibly hurt myself but for tonight it felt good and it was awesome.
I put on the Galaxy Music tv station and did 5 songs worth of exercise without stopping.
1. Knee highs (running)
2. Squat while punching
3. Jumping jacks
4. Abdominal ( bicycle, crunches, reverse crunches..)
5. Push ups .... I only got 20 in, and then I laid there for the rest of the song LOL!!.
I have never ever had sweat from the neck of my shirt or down my back before. It felt awesome. I feel good! I cannot wait until I can get some equipment to start my P90x adventure!

No comments:
Post a Comment