Thursday, December 22, 2011

Insert Catchy Title Here

Lets start off with posting this:



For some reason, it is blurry but that's totally besides the point. This has been my weight loss journey since after I had my first daughter 3.5 years ago. Even tho it has taken so long for me to drop 20lbs keep in mind that I binge, and I had a pregnancy in between, so I think I'm pretty rocking!
I have given up meat, and I feel amazing. It's only been a week but I can totally tell a difference, my stomach has much less bloat, I've dropped 3lbs (CONGRATULATIONS TO ME, I'M OFFICIALLY IN THE 140's!!!). I'm loving all the greens, and other foods I get to explore like tofus, and soy (really loving soy milk!!). Eating like this makes me not want to purge as often. I am totally digging this life style change!!
I have picked up a dirty addiction. Energy drinks. Love them! I drink them in place of food when I get hungry, I know... 'bad Kimberlea!'. My usual routine is piece of brown toast in the morning for breakfast with my tea, then I don't eat again until my stomach is really pissed off, but before that I try to fill myself up with a energy drink. "Pain, no gain!"


On another note, I've been having a hard time again lately, as I normally do during the Holidays, just so high strung trying to please everyone and their values but... what about mine? I'm thinking it might just be another year to stay home. No one has ever considered my feelings about the holidays and Christmas, or if I wanted to install those values and beliefs into my girls. I just went along with what people were doing because they obviously wanted these things for my kids; perfect, great, fine, whatever... but DO NOT get angry with me that I don't want to always be apart of the festivities.
I shouldn't have to apologize for my beliefs, or lack their of. I obviously respect you and yours. I now have to buy into a commercialized holiday and wrap gifts every single year for my children, and yet now this year a person who wanted these things isn't even going to come over to say hello to the girls because she and her husband hate me, and are pissed that I won't be attending their dinner with my children. "I wouldn't miss Kim if she fell off the Earth"... I don't know if anyone else knew this, buuuut.... those beautiful children wouldn't even exist without me, and fantastically enough we are a package deal. But I will remember those 'kind' words for next year while I go out of my way to do the usual Christmas cards and hand made decorations. (What's this? I participate AND wish you a Merry Christmas when I don't believe... no kidding...)
I am a great Mom, I protect my children, I'm a good person, I'm kind (blunt.. very blunt... but kind!), and as tiresome as 5 years of bullshit is I am still around because there are more people I care about than who dislike me. :)

This will probably be my last post until the new year, I have lots of homework to catch up on. so Merry Christmas have a happy holiday, and be safe coming into the new year! And here is a Bah humbug to all my Scrooge friends.



Thinspiration baby!!





No comments:

Post a Comment