Saturday, April 21, 2012
Thin tastic.
My life for the last few days have consisted of getting ready for Fashion Show, finishing up garments, and spreading awareness to try sell tickets (which seems to be even harder than I thought it would be!)
Last week I had gained just over 10 lbs because I was pretty much just stuffing my face because the chewing felt so good on my wisdom teeth. These buggers hurt pretty bad, I'm finally not taking advil every 3 hours, the bottle says its supposed to last 6-8 hours but in this case, they are a bunch of liars. I think my liver needs a few weeks to recover from this so no liquor for me.
I managed to lose all that weight in just 3 days from just having coffee, a few carrots, peas, or a salad for food. I love the pain in my stomach it's like loving the burn after a work out. It's amazing. I cannot wait to be skinny, I cannot wait until there isn't anything getting in my way. I cannot wait to have a strong enough mind set to finally drop my weight. I cannot take this anymore, I am not ment to be over weight, that's not the type of person I am. So I find this pretty ridiculous that I've been fighting with the same 20lbs for going on 4 years.
Good news is that I got all my forms for loans to do a second year of College, which starts in May. I will be there all through summer and finish in December.
Did you know that only 1% of "teenage mothers" graduate from college before the age of 30? well, I'm 22 so I think I'm doing pretty well. It will be very easy to not be stuffing my face over the summer time at school since there will not be to many other students there to influence to whether or not we take a lunch break.
Concentrating on one lb at a time.
Thinspo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment