Thursday, June 23, 2011

3-Day Diet. Round #1

I am a mother of 2. I'm only 6 months post 2nd baby. I left the hospital at 175lbs

Day 1 of my 3 day diet started on June 20th, 2011.
My goal weight by the end of July 2011 is to be 145lbs or less.
Here I am starting at 160lbs:


















Day 2 of my 3 day diet I did not lose any weight. I was hungry AND disappointed.

Day 3 of my diet I had forgotten to weight myself, I had to work.
So today 1 day after my diet June 23rd, 2011 I now weigh 156lbs. So in 3 days I have lost 4lbs.
Here I am today at 156lbs:

As you can see you can't really tell a difference other than I lost some bloat. Which is okay it helps my pants fit nice. :D

My food diary for today:
Breakfast - Peanutbutter on toast, some melon and a glass of water
Lunch - Cheddar cheese and crackers, with some broccoli.
Dinner - Home made chicken fingers and mac with cheese (by request from my 'deprived' 3 yearold)

1 comment:

  1. What else do you do like excerise wise if you dont mind me asking.
    You look great BTW, i seen your post on BG.com

    ReplyDelete